Activities at Banderra Bed & Breakfast
Stroll through our magnificent award
winning gardens, find
a quiet nook and read a book. For those wanting something
more energetic why not enjoy a game of tennis, bush or farm
Our property has many attractive vistas and one can walk
to delightful picnic spots on the creek or high up in the
hills. A lunch hamper can be provided if required. Cobb & Co
once traversed Banderra and there is a crossing over Two
Mile Creek on the property.
Guests are encouraged to participate in farming activities.
Shearing is usually late in September (fluctuating around
the weather) and our lambing is mid-October through to Christmas.
We calve our cattle from May through to October so there
is usually something occurring of interest to watch.
We are ideally situated to visit the many attractions in
the area such as:
- Western Plains Zoo and Gaol at Dubbo
- Wellington Caves and Phosphate Mine
- Japanese Gardens at Wellington
- Lake Burrendong and the magnificent Botanic Garden abd
- Parkes Radio Telescope
- The vineyards, restaurants and colours of Orange
- The history of local towns such a Yeoval (childhood home
of Banjo Patterson)
- Ballooning at Canowindra
- The gold towns of Ophir, Stuart Town or Lucknow
- Japanese Gardens and 'Breakout' site at Cowra.
Most of these attractions are within an hour of the homestead
and even the Mudgee vineyards are a comfortable day trip
© Banderra B & B. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Net